Tuesday 12 July 2011

Igloo storie - man sleeps in garden igloo through sub zero temperatures



David Munt, 28, from Potter's Bar, Hertfordshire, had spent the day building the igloo from snow and ice with children on his street and promised them he would sleep in it.
The golf and fitness instructor togged up in a mountain fleece, jacket, Goretex coat, Goretex shoes, gloves, balaclava, leggings and snowboarding trousers for the challenge.
“It's really quite surprising to see what a single candle will do to the temperature of a little box,” he said. “I kept myself under wraps and I was fine.
“At 8am this morning I got up and surprised my neighbour who was trying to start his car.
"He didn't believe I'd been in it all night. He said “Oh my god” and came over to give me a hug.”

No comments:

Post a Comment